Anchor has integrated with the CoinTracker import format, so that you can import your transactions to CoinTracker for tax purposes.
To import your Anchor transactions into CoinTracker:
- Login to the Anchor Web Portal: https://dashboard.tryanchor.com/dashboard
- Choose "Export transactions (CoinTracker CSV Import Format)". This will download a CSV file to your computer.
- Create a CoinTracker account, if you have not already, at https://www.cointracker.io/user/start
- Within your CoinTracker dashboard, choose "Add your first wallet". Type "Anchor" into the box. If nothing appears, select "Import from CSV".
- Navigate to the CSV file and click submit.
If you experience any errors downloading your export from the Anchor dashboard, or if you receive any format errors from CoinTracker when importing the CSV, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
For any further questions regarding using CoinTracker, please reach out to CoinTracker support.
For specific questions on tax guidance, please consult a tax professional as we are unable to give tax advice.